As well as direct financial support, we are always looking for volunteers to help with fundraising activities. Either by assisting at organised events or by coming up with new ideas or projects.
Sometimes people arrange an event for their friends or neighbours such as a coffee morning or garage sale, a church lunch, sponsored walk. One school has raised a lot of money through bag packing at a local supermarket. Cake sales always go down well!Obviously, the Charity Trustees will give you all the help and encouragement they can and advertise your event through our website, facebook page etc if you require it. Others volunteer to assist at our fundraising events such as our Christmas Sale, exhibitions etc. If you would like to help at such events contact Karyn on 01903 236921 or email the us by scrolling down to Contact Us.
You might like to scroll down and look at The activities of our Fundraising Group.
A HUGE thank you to our supporters
We want to say a huge thank you to everyone who supports us. In particular, we want to thank:
- Rustington Methodist Church – Both the Methodist and Parish Churches in Rustington have provided major support for our charity since we started.
- St. Peter & St Paul Church, Rustington – the Missions Committee regularly organise events from which they make donations to our cause.
- St. Andrew’s Church of England School, Worthing – Many students and staff from St Andrew’s have visited Unity School in Kenya and continue to support our work.
- ISE – International School Eindhoven – the ISE is a major supporter of our school and charity. They have sent volunteers to our school and through their fundraising efforts, support our much-needed medical programme.
- Broadwater C of E Primary School – In 2019 raised £2000 to equip one of our new classrooms.
- Georgian Gardens Primary School, Rustington – a class at Georgian Gardens Primary School in Rustington sponsor a child in Mombasa
- Bishop Luffa school, Chichester – Wilson House has run a fundraising Christmas fair for our charity over the last few years and continues to support us.
- Whitemeadow School sponsors a child.
- Ltiitlehampton United Church have organised a Christmas Tree Festival for 3 years to support our work.